sábado, 13 de junho de 2009

you & I

When everything seems to be so right
Something always change it upside down
When I'm near you, I just can't feel you tight
I feel I'm losing the strength to go on
But I won't give up on you tonight

But I don't know whatelse to do
To prove all my love for you
You can't imagine how I need you by my side
Every minute till the end of time

It's true, I can't forget my past
But I already put all the things behind
Baby, with all my heart I want this to last
Because you are always in my mind


Sometimes you are so distant
And I'm scared you feel like you have to leave
Because all of these can dissapear in a instant
If you stop to believe

I belong to you, I'm not going anywhere
I swear to you I'm happy and I do want to stay
I need to feel you, come here!
I promise my love won't go away