domingo, 13 de dezembro de 2009

Don't walk out

« Yes I do. I've been in your shoes. You know what? It scared the hell out of me, too. What if she hurt me? What if she left me? What if she died? It would have been the end of me. So I cut it short - before she ever could. You know what? It was the biggest mistake I ever made. You're making the same mistake right now I'll be 'ungry' if I sit back and watch. You've got to risk love, risk it. I didn't. Look at me: empty, lonely, ghost of a man. It doesn't mean that you're never gonna get hurt. But I can guarantee you this: any pain you feel will never, ever, compare to the regret that comes from walking away from love. As someone who's felt a lot of both: trust me. Pain beats regret every day of the week and twice on sunday. Don't run away. Don't do it! »

(Ghosts of girlfriend's past Movie)